Day 7- throwback to the 30's

Yes.  It's a throwback to the 30's.  I just HAD to throw it in!  This is the hairstyle I used in "Annie" this past month.  The show closed Friday- so sad.  I thought in honor of the show, the people and the memories and everything else that's amazing about performing, I just had to put the hairstyle in my 30 days!  Hope you like it!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, those are fake eyelashes.  I snapped these photos on my way out the door to go perform.  So yes, those are fake eyelashes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
How did I make those?  Knots my friends, knots!  We'll learn a little bit about them later!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha. I just had to!!  Oh I'm gonna miss it so much!  I was the "Star -to-be".  She's got this wicked awesome belty solo in NYC.  Pretty fantastic.  The song, I mean the song!

And here's the video- just in case!!  I am going to start making videos of all the hairstyles.  Because that's how much I love you!!  And because I won't be doing this one for, um... awhile, I thought I'd just make the video in case.  I'm sorry that it's really long and there really is no great place to take videos in my house.  Too many mirrors and windows.  So just bare with me!

TO VIEW PRIVATE VIDEO CLICK HERE



Photobucket