Day 6- the wedding bun

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HA, so dramatic.  I swear I'm not so serious.  Such a poser.  Ha!  This one, I like to call the wedding bun... Yes, I did wear my hair like this to a wedding... hence the name... the wedding bun! ha ha!  This is the EASIEST formal hairstyle I know.  There are many other annoyingly beautiful formal hairstyles, but this one literally takes five minutes.

Remember day three?  Well it's essentially the same thing, only with a bun at the bottom.  You fold your hair over itself to get half of your hair up.  Then you take the fold, using more hair, further down your head... with me so far?  So in this picture, I've folded my hair over itself and secured it with bobby pins three times.  Because that's how many folds it took me to get all my hair up from off my neck.  After that you just wrap your hair in a bun and bobby pin it.


Here's the video!  It's a three in one video.  Goes over the fancy half up, the wedding bun and the fancy ponytail!

TO VIEW PRIVATE VIDEO CLICK HERE




Photobucket