Day 3- fancy half up








This one is a little bit hard to explain.  First I teased my bangs, and got them to stay where I wanted them with hairspray.  I then took the hair that's pinned back and sort of... folded it on top of itself?  Does that make sense?!!  So I took my right hand and put the hair it was holding under my left hand, and pinned the left side... 

I told you it was hard to explain!  If you want a video- beg really really hard and maybe I'll put one up! ha ha!!  

And thanks for the comments, I LOVE COMMENTS!!  They totally make my day!

Funny story- I was trying to feed my little boy Boston some yogurt.  He kept pushing the spoon away from his face and would not eat any.  He then dipped his hands into the yogurt cup and put the yogurt on his little cheeks as if it were shaving cream!  Hilarious!  They grow up so incredibly fast.  Makes me sad!  He's cute though huh?!


Here's a 3 in 1 video.  It's got the fancy half up, the wedding bun and the fancy ponytail!  Enjoy!

TO VIEW PRIVATE VIDEO CLICK HERE



Photobucket