Day 8- the... formal ponytail

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay. Does it seem like I'm being lazy? I swear this is a hairstyle I actually do. I didn't just do it because I was running out of ideas {because I'm TOTALLY not, don't you worry} and it was easy and just like the formal half up do... and the wedding bun... haha I PROMISE! Nonetheless, it IS just like the formal half up do and the wedding bun do. Which is a good thing for you guys, because you learn how to fold your hair and there are THREE hairstyles right there!!

I love this hairstyle because, as you can tell from the video, it's super fast and actually simple, although it looks complicated.  I was having issues today because Boston would NOT play by himself and he would NOT take a nap.  So I should have spent more time on actually pinning it... if you spend a few minutes on it, manipulating the pieces just right, the back should have a straight seam.  And when you can get it like that, it's BEAUTIFUL.  I just didn't have the time today, sorry 'bout that.  Hope you can get an idea though!!

Here's the video!  Have a splendid day my lovelies!

TO VIEW PRIVATE VIDEO CLICK HERE



Photobucket