Day 10- Plain Jane

So I really need to win this photo shoot... remember how I said Brian won't spend money on photography?!  But I figure since I have such wonderful followers and viewers... that some of you would want to help me out?  PLEASE PLEASE?  I do so much for you... {sad, pouty face} K, all you have to do is click here and like Micah Folsom's Photography page on Facebook, and then like my photo under her mothers day contest album.  Or you can click here to get to the photo as well.  It's the first photo... if you couldn't tell!  Cute huh?  My neighbor took it for me.  Anyway, I will love you for ever!  I have 20 somethin' votes and there is another girl with 55.  I'm at 39 and the other girl is at 52!  DUDE.  We can totally beat 52!   YAY!!!

What would you guys think about having a Make Yourself Over Monday Linky Party this coming Monday?  That way you have enough time to figure out what hairstyle you'll show off for us?  Just an idea.  I think it would be such a great place to share what everyone else is doing.... yes?  No?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I refuse to give up my winter clothes.  Until it's boiling.  I have so many cute fall/winter clothes.  And then summer comes and it looks like I'm half homeless!  I love summer.  When I can be in a pool.  Or laying out by a pool.  Or eating ice cream inside an air conditioned house looking out at a pool... ha ha!  Fall and Spring.  Those are my months.  And I am refusing to give up my long sleeves and layers until it's boiling!

I wasn't able to get a video of this one, my mom wasn't around AGAIN when I was doing my hair.  BUT.  I think most of you guys know how to do this already.  I put my hair half up, leaving less than an inch of hair above my ears down.  Then I took those hairs that I left down and I just wrapped them around the elastic band and pinned them.  My hair is slightly curled, which I showed you how I curl my hair in the last few minutes of the day 7 throwback video.  All that's different is I brushed out the curls so they weren't as prominent.  I will be posting a better tutorial though on curls... like I said yesterday. So if you can, hang on a minute!  I really love doing these hairstyles back to back because yesterday I curled my hair and today it was still curled from yesterday.  Took five seconds.  Pretty awesome.

I would suggest that when you wash your hair, you come up with some styles that compliment each other.  So for example, if I'm going to wash my hair I will leave it down on day 1.  Day 2 I'll maybe curl it and put the bangs back.  Day 3 I'll brush out the curls and put it half up.  Day 4 I'll do some type of braid or ponytail.  That way you're not washing your hair, putting it up and having to wash it the next day because it's flat and all kinky.  Because remember how we're going to try not washing our hair everyday?  Remember?  I know it's hard.  I'm totally here for you.  It gets easier.  And easier.  Then all of a sudden it doesn't take you an hour to get ready anymore and you have all this spare time and you're like, "why in the world did I not do this sooner".  Plus your hair will be so healthy- it will love you.

Ha ha, I'm done with my rant.  Love you!

Photobucket