Day 29- Twist{ies}!

Guys.  I'm late to my cake class.  It's the fondant and gum paste class at Hobby Lobby.  You know the one?  Well I am such a great baker, I thought I would just go to brush up on some skills......  Hahahahaha
Seriously, I am probably the WORST baker in the entire world.  All my cakes look awful.  They sink in the middle, the cake gets all over the frosting... and on and on.  So basically what I'm getting at is I shouldn't be late to my cake class.  Because I need all the help I can get!

Have you guys ever seen this hairstyle before?  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I invented it.  Like, no one in the history of hairstyles has EVER worn this hairstyle.  Yeah, that's right.  I said it!!

ALSO.  Who would be interested in an Ebook?  Say I put together a little book with the 30 hairstyles and step by step picture instructions... and threw in a few more + short hairstyles?  Maybe sold it here for ten bucks?  Would that be something anyone would want?  Just curious.  K love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah, remember how I put a black extension in my hair?  Pretty awesome huh?  You'll be able to see it better tomorrow. 

Have a great Thursday!

Hairstyle Video Tutorial:

TO VIEW PRIVATE VIDEO CLICK HERE



Photobucket